Welcome to our Web Site. We make Natural and Baroque Trumpets based on the trumpets produced in Nuremburg in the 17th and 18th centuries.
We are very keen to encourage as many players as possible to try out and have their own Natural or Baroque Trumpet. Unfortunately because they are handmade, and often made to a customer’s individual specification they can be very expensive! We therefore decided to produce a range of instruments, from a basic starter outfit to a complete, bespoke instrument suitable for professional players at what we feel are very competitive prices.
We always customise every trumpet to an individual’s specific requirements, so no two instruments are ever the same. They can be built in any combination of keys, from high F down to Bb in modern, Classical and Baroque pitches.
SOME KEY FEATURES
- Bells are handmade from 0.45 brass sheet
- They can be either one piece or two piece
- Bells can have rim wire or a garland with or without bezel wire
- Tubes on standard instruments are seamless, but can also be seamed
- Ferrules have engraved lines on them, and can be made from either brass or nickel silver
- Trumpets come with two mouthpiece receivers. One is tapered and accepts a modern mouthpiece, the other is parallel, for a Baroque style mouthpiece